I was recently award the Versatile Blog Award by Lisha at OneHouseOneCouple. Pretty darn cool blog. I love seeing all the projects and transformations. And, she has a giveaway right now!
Part of the award is I get to nominate 15 other bloggers for awards ;) I've been having a blast finding so many new blogs lately. It's hard to pick just 15 I think you should check out. But here they are in no particular order.
1. Kim - The Money Pit.
2. Carrie - Saving 4 Six
3. Stephanie- Gilded Junque
4. Cyndi- The Decorating Chica
5. Stacey- Flickerwhips
6. Kim- The REAL adventures of a SoCal Mom
7. Ms. Benjamins - Ms. Building Up Da Benjamins
8. Jenny - Days of Chalk and Chocolate
9. Kammy - Kammy's Korner
10. Back for Seconds
11. Laura- Cookie Crumbs and Sawdust
12. Carole- Blue Chateau Interiors
14.Karen- The Barganista
15. Bungalo 960
7 FACTS about moi :)
1. I have a degree. (yeah, I know) in Communication with an emphasis in Journalism, Advertising and PR.
2. I justify blogging by telling people I am using my degree. (ha ha)
3. I tried out for a game show once (and didn't make it)
4. I am a contributing editor for New Beginnings, the La Leche League publication. It's a fancy way of saying I beg people to write something, then edit it, then send it on to someone else to put in the magazine.
5. I'm one of those "crunchy hippy moms"
6. My house is haunted (or so we're told). Not a huge deal since our last house was built on land that used to be a graveyard.
7. I am deathly afraid of heights.
Here are the rules of award acceptance once you’re nominated:
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, share 7 things about yourself.
- In the same post include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominee with a comment on their blog.