Happy Thursday from Confessions of an ADD Housewife!! I don't know about you, but I'm excited for the upcoming holidays! I love decorating and this time of year, it's one holiday after another. Around our house, that also means one birthday after another...a few days before each holiday. Busy!
These link parties each week are such a great source of ideas and ♥Pin♥spiration.
So many fabulous projects this week that I can't wait to try out.
Like this Popcorn Kernel Wreath from Cherished Bliss. So cute and looks like a nice project you can do with the kids.
Next up, something good for the tummy! Jalapeno Pepper Jack Cornbread Bites from Feeding My Temple. Definitely good for game day!
Last, we need some dessert...like Nifty Thrifty Things' German Plum cake with Streusel. Totally drooling!
So now let's see what you've been up to, I'm ready for some new stuff to have fun with.
A couple of things that myself and my lovely hostesses want you to know:
1) please follow all of us-spread the love
2) link up as many projects as you would like
3) please only link your projects and not your businesses-there are lots of other super cool parties for that
4) Please turn off word verification/captcha. More people will comment if you do!
5) please grab a button if you are featured and a button to spread the word about our party