As all my readers know, I'm pie challenges. Generally speaking, I can't go near a pie without somehow ruining. The exception being my pumpkin and pecan pies. Even then, I run a risk of destroying the pie by walking within 3 feet of it.
It's become a bit of a family joke.
This year, I decided to relinquish pie baking to Leelee and buy D's favorite premade boston creme pie from Edwards. It's rather serenipitous that I'm able to take part in this great giveaway because Edwards Crème pies are huge favorites around here!
This holiday season you can send an holiday e-card from the folks at Edwards Desserts to your friends and family. When you do, you and the card recipient will receive an e-mail coupon for $1 off any Edwards or Mrs. Smiths pies! Only two coupons per IP address.
I'll select the winner fo the giveaway on December 17.
A few requirements for entering the contest (leave a comment for each one you do!)
1. Leave a comment letting me know which Edwards Pie you plan on trying if you win MANDATORY
2. LIKE Edwards Desserts on Facebook.
3. Follow Confessions of an ADD Housewife on Linky Followers
4. LIKE Confessions of an ADD Housewife on Facebook
5. TWEET this giveaway (and share the link to the tweet in the comments)
6. SHARE this giveaway on Facebook via the SHARE button on my Facebook page, then come back here and let me know you did it.