Raspberry Canapés with Basil and Balsamic. Super pretty and super easy to make!
head over here to link up. Marshmallows! Yum!
And now onto this week's Feverish Features with some fresh and fun recipes and crafts for spring.Are your toes like mine? Are they aching to kick off their shoes and feel the tickle of warm summer grass? Get your tootsies ready for the season with this Coconut Brown Sugar Scrub from Imprintalish. I know it's for my feet but I totally want to eat this with a spoon. (Not recommended!)
Burlap Bunny Ear Napkin Rings by Uncommon Designs are so neutral allowing your colorful spring napkins to really shine. Purdy.
Fresh Spring Rolls Filled with Vietnamese Chicken and Avocado from Half Baked Harvest.
Rules To Party By:
- Before you link up to the party, you must follow all of the hosts on Facebook. Jane, Micki, Marilyn and Me (Christine).
- Please visit at least two other links from below and leave some comment love!
- If you love comments, make sure you have captcha/word verification turned off!
- Please don’t link up your etsy store or giveaway.
- Spread the word about the party! The more the merrier!