Thank goodness this zombie doll went much better.
I think I'm going to stick with using premade doll forms for my zombie hoard. It makes things a lot easier.
For Alice part two, I also found a good use for a decapitated Barbie head...by using the hair. It was perfectly out of control! After cutting the hair off the Barbie, I hot glued it to the doll form's head, covering the entire back. Then, it was trimmed up.
The eyes were made using a button, felt and a scrapbooking brad. I also added a small felt hair bow with a heart button.
And just like any good zombie, she's covered in dirt and blood (stamping ink and paint.) No hands and feet because those have been cut off leaving her with bloody stumps.
Too bad she's not staying at my house. She would have made a nice companion to the awesome zombie Queen of Hearts I received from Sarahrella After Midnight!
linked up at: project inspired ** show me what you got ** the scoop ** salt tree social ** take a look tuesday ** whimsy wednesday ** wildly original ** project stash ** crafty blog stalker ** kitchen fun with my 3 sons ** the creative connection ** happy hour projects ** weekend wonders **cheerios and lattes **